Jasper County Courthouse - The first Jasper County Courthouse was a crude log hut of two rooms. No one knows when or by whom it was built because ti was destroyed by a fire on October 28, 1849. In 1853 the second courthouse was built. Built in 1889 was the third and present day courthouse. Messers, Sweeny, and Combs received a contract in 1890 to place the clock tower and bell atop the new courthouse. Then in 1957 it was removed for repair and never replaced. The current clock was restored in the early 1990's.

Old Jail - Claude Golden was the last person ever hung in the gallows of the old Jasper County Jailhouse. Golden was charged with raping a Beaumont woman and was brought to Jasper for forestall lynching. Those living near the courthouse square were treated to the sounds of his baritone voice singing hymns and patriotic songs of the day. The hanging was set for noon. The mayor stated that it seemed like the whole town stood still and waited for the sheriff to trip the level that would silence the "Golden Voice." The current old jail building was built during the depression, and today it is the location of the Jasper County Historical Commission. The old jail houses historical records for Jasper County and is open to the public Tuesdays - Fridays from noon to 4:30 p.m.
Beaty - Orton House - Thomas Beaty first purchased the land that the Beaty-Orton House sits on in 1843 from John Bevil, the found of Jasper. In 1888, his grandson Senator John Thomas Beaty purchased the property and built a one-story Greek revival style home. The City of Jasper acquired the home in 1971 from Marguerite Beaty Orton, youngest daughter of Senator Beaty. It was restored by the City to its original beauty.
Belle-Jim Hotel  was built in 1910 by Mrs. Mamie Patten and named for her daughters, was famous for its long standing tradition of hosting an annual traveler's banquet for traveling salesmen who were patrons of the hotel. The hotel, now owned by David and Pat Stiles, serves as a restaurant and bed and breakfast. In 2010, the Belle-Jim Hotel had their 100th year celebration.
Swann Hotel was built in 1901 by A. L. Dunkin as his family home and the home next door was built by O.M. Stone. The Swann family purchased  the house and hotel in 1915. Operated for many years by Miss Eugenia Swann, it was well known for its fine food. It has recently been restored. The hotel, now owned by Jerry and Mary Silmon serves as a bed and breakfast.
Debney House - Located at 668 N. Main, was built in 1853 by R. C. McFarland, and is the oldest residence in the City of Jasper. Behind the home stands the small slave house of "Uncle Si", slave of the McFarland's. Uncle Si refused to leave the family after the Civil War. The slave house is the only one known to exist in the county. In 1909, the property was sold to Alf Debney, one of the Debney brothers responsible for building may of the brick structures in downtown Jasper.